Dried Anchovies And Onion Rice. Crispy fried anchovies with caramelized onions that stir up the appetite served as a side dish or as a simple bar snack. Rinse dried anchovies and pat dry with paper towel. Add fried anchovies and chilli slices.
The selection, however, is somewhat limited outside Korea. For best results, buy the good quality anchovies. Look for the ones that have clean silvery skins with a bluish tone. This Yummy Dried Anchovies And Onion Rice using 9 simple ingredients and 5 easy steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dried Anchovies And Onion Rice
- Prepare 2 of dice onion.
- It’s 2 of dried chili pepper.
- You need 3 tbsp of claypot sweet soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 cup of cooked white rice.
- Prepare of garnish.
- It’s 1 bunch of coriander.
- It’s 1 bunch of each yellow snd green grated raw zucchini.
- You need of LG's Fried Dried Anchovies.
- You need 1 cup of cooked fried ikan bilis (dried anchovies).
Adding vegetables and dried anchovies (Ikan Bilis)/prawns/chicken to Nasi goreng makes it a complete meal. At the same time, the vegetables add color and crunch. Add cooked egg and then stir in salt and rice and mix well, heating rice through. A wide variety of dried anchovy options are available to you, such as whole, body.
Dried Anchovies And Onion Rice step by step
- Washed ans drain and towel dry the dried anchovies,with oil pan fry dried anchovies till lightly brown and cooked drain and set aside https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/403438-fried-dried-anchovies-ikanbilis.
- CLAYPOT OR RICE COOKER RICE.
- with 1 tbsp of oil brown onion then add claypot sweet soy sauce mix well sautee for half a minute then add cooked fried ikan bilis and mix well.
- in claypot or rice cooker cooked rice for about 10 minute the add cooked onion and ikan bilis and cover continue to cook till rice is cook.
- serve top garnish.
You can also choose from ad, vf dried anchovy, as well as from vacuum. How to Cook Coconut Milk Rice (Nasi Lemak). Nasi Lemak (Coconut Milk Rice) is a popular dish in Malaysia. It is usually served with an addictive spicy sambal, sliced cucumbers, deep-fried anchovies, fried pean. The dried anchovies are available from Asian grocers – wonderful for making Japanese and Korean fish stock.