Healthy and Chewy Okara Dumplings.
You can cook Healthy and Chewy Okara Dumplings using 8 simple ingredients and 5 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to cook delicious meal.
Ingredients of Healthy and Chewy Okara Dumplings
- It’s 400 grams of Fresh okara.
- Prepare 150 grams of Katakuriko.
- It’s 1 pinch of Salt.
- You need 200 ml of Boiling water.
- You need 1 of Carrot (finely chopped).
- You need 1 bag of Enoki mushrooms (finely chopped).
- It’s 3 tbsp of Corn (canned, drained).
- You need 1 of Dashi soy sauce.
Healthy and Chewy Okara Dumplings instructions
- Lightly mix the fresh okara and katakuriko in a bowl. Add the boiling water and mix thoroughly..
- Add the carrot, enoki mushrooms, and the corn to the bowl from Step 1. Mix so that the ingredients are evenly distributed..
- Shape into balls 3 cm in diameter. Press to flatten slightly into 2-cm thick cakes. (No need to be too exact.).
- Heat the frying pan and coat it in a generous amount of oil (not listed in ingredients). Fry both sides of the dumplings. When both sides are nicely browned, cook the edges..
- Drizzle in the dashi soy sauce..