Shrimp fried rice. Vegetable Fried Rice Frittata – A fried rice and vegetable stir fry that's baked with creamy eggs! Hi I really enjoyed the Menu for Shrimp fried rice it was my first time it was good but I will do better Next. Classic Shrimp Fried Rice with fresh shrimp, rice, green onions, peas, carrots, and sesame oil.
People would order Shrimp Fried Rice by the quart, and it seemed like we were always. Fried Rice is our favorite way to use leftover rice. Shrimp Fried Rice – Why order take-out? This Appetizing Shrimp fried rice using 14 simple ingredients and 4 simple steps. Learn how to cook delicious meal.
Ingredients of Shrimp fried rice
- Prepare 1/3 cup of oil.
- You need 3 of medium eggs, scrambled.
- You need 1 lb of Shrimp.
- Prepare 3 cup of cooked rice.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 of zucchini.
- You need 3 of carrots.
- It’s 1 of medium onion, chopped.
- You need 1 cup of broccoli, chopped.
- It’s 2 tsp of Chinese five spice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of minced ginger.
- You need 1 of red pepper flakes, to taste.
- You need 1 of cayenne pepper, to taste.
Ordinarily whenever I cook shrimp/prawns, I use fresh raw ones I peel myself. This is one of the rare. Spicy Shrimp Fried Rice made healthier using leftover cooked brown rice, a delicious whole grain This healthy shrimp fried rice def has some kick to it, and if you really like it hot feel free to add hot. This delectable shrimp dish is filled with color and taste that makes it vanish fast.
Shrimp fried rice step by step
- Heat wok or large skillet with oil (peanut, vegetable, or canola) and scramble the eggs in oil..
- Add everything except the rice and soy sauce. Heat until shrimp is cooked through..
- When shrimp is cooked, add rice and soy sauce. Stir until all ingredients well mixed..
Our family of four can't get enough of it. Bacon adds crispness and a hint of heartiness. Shrimp fried rice is a one-pan wonder, full of plump shrimp, fluffy eggs, and toasty rice that can be adapted to your mood and the contents of your refrigerator. Plus, it's satisfying enough to be served. This easy shrimp fried rice is restaurant-quality (or better!).