Arroz Malandro (ribeye Steak Rice).
You can cook Arroz Malandro (ribeye Steak Rice) using 12 simple ingredients and 6 easy steps. This is guide how achieve yummy food.
Ingredients of Arroz Malandro (ribeye Steak Rice)
- You need of Stew.
- It’s 1 of Pre cooked ribeye steak.
- It’s 2 of Tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of Onion.
- You need 3 clove of Garlic.
- You need 1/2 of Bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Organic beef base.
- You need 1 tsp of Curry powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Red pepper.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 cup of Rice.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Bay leafs.
Arroz Malandro (ribeye Steak Rice) step by step
- Cut in small cubes the steak, onions, bell peppers, tomatoes.
- Put it all together in a pan.
- Add bay leafs, curry powder, red peppers, salt and olive oil.
- Let the mix cook for 15 or until you get a stew.
- Mix the stew with rice and let cook for more 15 min or so.
- Serve with your favorite salad and wine and enjoy : ))).