Prawn Fried Rice.
This Appetizing Prawn Fried Rice using 11 simple ingredients and 5 simple steps. This is guide how cook yummy food.
Ingredients of Prawn Fried Rice
- Prepare 1 cup of Basmati Rice.
- Prepare 500 grams of Shelled Prawns.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Almonds.
- It’s 200 grams of Chickpeas.
- It’s 2 of Medium sized carrots, peeled and chopped into small pieces.
- Prepare 5 of Mushrooms, chopped.
- It’s 2 of Spring Onions, diced.
- Prepare 2 clove of Garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Diced red and yellow bell pepper.
- It’s 1 of Fresh ginger, minced.
- You need 1 of Chili, as much as desired, chopped.
Prawn Fried Rice instructions
- Place prawns in a bowl and todd them with turmeric, salt, pepper and parsley. Add some olive oil to a wok or skillet and heat. Add chickpeas and almonds and let toast for about 10 minutes..
- In a separate pot cook rice according to packaging rules. Add ginger, chillies, onion and garlic to the chickpeas and almonds and stir..
- Add carrots, mushrooms and bell peppers to the wok. Stir everything together. Season..
- Heat some olive oil in a small pot and add the prawns. Cook until almost done. Drain if needed. By this time the rice should be cooked. Drain that too..
- Add the prawns to the wok and stir them well, into the veg. Add the rice. Stir again, let it crisp up for 5-10mins and serve with a lime wedge..