Pineapple Thai Rice with Jumbo Shrimp and Chicken.
You can cook Pineapple Thai Rice with Jumbo Shrimp and Chicken using 16 simple ingredients and 5 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve yummy food.
Ingredients of Pineapple Thai Rice with Jumbo Shrimp and Chicken
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Prepare 30 grams of butter.
- Prepare 3 of shallots (minced).
- You need 3 of garlic cloves minced.
- It’s 100 grams of boneless chicken breast cut in bite size pieces (marinated).
- It’s 6 of Jumbo Shrimp or prawns (peeled).
- Prepare 350 grams of cooked basmati or jasmine rice.
- Prepare 1 of whole pineapple (100 grams aprox of its flesh).
- You need 2 tbsp of roasted cashew nuts.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of dried raisins (I prefer golden).
- Prepare 1 of cilantro for garnish.
- You need of Marinate sauce for chicken.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of pineapple juice.
- You need 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chicken seasoning powder.
Pineapple Thai Rice with Jumbo Shrimp and Chicken instructions
- Marinate cut chicken with sauce and leave standing 30 minutes.
- Slice pineapple in half and carve flesh out, aprox 100 grams of the flesh (or about half of its total is used in the rice, the rest can be put away).
- Hear oil and butter in wok, stir fry shallot and garlic for about 30 seconds, then add chicken (save marinate) cook until well done, then add prawns and cook until pink..
- Add the precooked rice and rest of marinade until sticky, mixing chicken and shrimp as well as shallots into the mix..
- Add pineapple, roasted cashew nuts, raisins and stir (2-3 minutes). Serve into each half of sliced pineapple and garnish with cilantro..