Lobster and Shrimp fried Rice #itsdishlycious. Shrimp Fried Rice was one of the most popular fried rice dishes in my parents' Chinese takeout restaurant. Perhaps because summer vacation customers loved the pairing of Pork Fried Rice with Shrimp with Lobster Sauce-made with jumbo shrimp-alongside their Polynesian Chicken. Cauliflower Shrimp Fried Rice. featured in Post-Workout Recovery Meals.
This homemade version is so much healthier, cheaper and tastes a million times better! Chinese take-out right in your Instant pot. Team players in this best shrimp fried rice in instant pot -. You can cook Lobster and Shrimp fried Rice #itsdishlycious using 11 easy ingredients and 6 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve that.
Ingredients of Lobster and Shrimp fried Rice #itsdishlycious
- You need 2 large of Lobster tails.
- You need 1 lb of Large Shrimps.
- It’s 2 cup of White rice.
- You need 1 cup of frozen peas and carrots.
- You need 1 of brown onion.
- You need 1 of of each red, green, yellow bell peppers.
- It’s 1 bunch of Green onions.
- You need 1 packages of Fried Rice Season.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/4 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1/3 cup of soy sauce.
Shrimp fried rice is one of the most popular Chinese recipes in my cookbook "Easy Chinese Recipes" (best-selling Chinese cookbook on Amazon) and I. My Shrimp Fried Rice is the best better-than-takeout fried rice recipe! Full of delicious seasoned rice, tender and juicy shrimp and lots of veggies, everyone will be impressed by this restaurant quality one pan meal. If you ask my kids what their favorite meal is that mom cooks, they will name three things.
Lobster and Shrimp fried Rice #itsdishlycious instructions
- I make my rice a day before to prevent mushy rice.
- Clean lobster and Shrimps really good front and back. take lobster and cut in bite size pieces season lightly set aside….
- With Pre Cooked Rice Cook With Fried Rice Pack (Directions On Back ).
- While cooking optional (I think it's more flavorful) fry shrimp in lobster in seasoned flour set aside on paper towels to drain oil….
- When rice is done mix seafood with rice add additional green onions on top.
This delectable shrimp dish is filled with color and taste that makes it vanish fast. Our family of four can't get enough of it. Bacon adds crispness and a hint of heartiness. Consider it when you need a different main dish or brunch item. —Sandra Thompson, White Hall, Arkansas. This broccoli shrimp fried rice is a paleo take on the classic Chinese favorite.