Scallop Soup with Rice. Use instant ramen noodles and dashi-stock powder to make a soup base for pan-fried scallops using this recipe adapted from an authentic Japanese preparation. Stir soy sauce, mirin, dashi no moto, and rice vinegar into the boiling water. Tomato and Rice Soup with Scallops from the Public Health Cookbook — original source of recipe, taken from government resource in the public domain.
You will not believe how easy it is to make This soup recipe could be considered more of a seafood stew than a soup as it is full-bodied and hearty. Excellent served with a glass of your favorite. Scallops & Shrimp with Yellow Rice. You can cook Scallop Soup with Rice using 8 simple ingredients and 6 easy steps. Learn how to cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Scallop Soup with Rice
- You need 2 portions of steamed rice.
- You need 1/4 of red onion, sliced thinly.
- You need 2 tbsp of frozen peas.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried scallops (conpoy).
- Prepare 150 ml of water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oil.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of honey.
Bright, colorful and weeknight-simple, this seafood entree is special enough to serve company, too. Add rice and turmeric; stir to coat. This Scallop fried rice will blow your mind. It's not just the fresh bay scallops that make it a treat for seafood lovers, it's the XO sauce and of course, the crispy garlic chips, that bring We used small bay scallops for this scallop fried rice recipe, but if you can use large sea scallops, then definitely do so!
Scallop Soup with Rice step by step
- Mix dried scallops with water, cover. Set aside. Leave it for a couple of hours..
- Shred the scallops..
- Heat the pan and add oil. Using low heat, add sliced onion and stir until the color becomes a bit translucent..
- Add shredded scallops, then peas, then the water. Add salt and sugar. Stir well..
- After about five minutes, it is done!.
- Pour the scallop soup into the rice, and enjoy!.
The Best Scallop Soup Asian Recipes on Yummly We recommend sea scallops for this recipe. The smaller bay scallops are not large enough to get a good sear without overcooking. Combine rice, chicken broth, and water in a large pot over high, and bring to a boil. More Ways to Search: Recipe Index · Ingredients Index.