Juicy Chinese Stewed Pork Belly Blocks.
You can have Juicy Chinese Stewed Pork Belly Blocks using 16 easy ingredients and 3 simple steps. Here is how you achieve yummy food.
Ingredients of Juicy Chinese Stewed Pork Belly Blocks
- It’s 1 block of Pork belly.
- It’s of Boiling Water.
- It’s 2 tsp of Ginger.
- You need 1 of green section of 1 onion Japanese leek.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of Grated garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of Grated ginger.
- It’s 200 ml of Chicken stock granules.
- It’s 3 of cut open Star anise.
- You need 1 tbsp of Shaoxing wine or sake.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Miso.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- It’s 1 dash of Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sesame oil.
Juicy Chinese Stewed Pork Belly Blocks step by step
- Cut the pork belly block horizontally into 3 sections. Pan-fry until crispy browned..
- Boil. Place the meat into the pressure cooker and pour in enough water to just cover the meat. Add the ginger and leek. Pressurize for 15 minutes. Leave it as is until it's time to open the lid..
- Flavor. Cut the boiled pork into 2-3 pieces vertically. Pour in all of the sauce ingredients and bring to a boil. Coat the meat with the sauce as it boils down..