Okaka – bonito rice seasoning.
This Appetizing Okaka – bonito rice seasoning using 6 simple ingredients and 4 easy steps. Learn how to cook delicious meal.
Ingredients of Okaka – bonito rice seasoning
- Prepare 5 g of finely shredded bonito flake.
- It’s 100 ml of water.
- It’s 2 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of honey.
- You need 1/2 tsp of roasted sesame seed.
Okaka – bonito rice seasoning step by step
- Put water in a small saucepan and make it to a boil..
- Turn off the heat and add the bonito flake. Leave to sit for 3 minutes..
- Add the sugar and simmer for 2 minutes. Add the soy sauce and the honey. Cook down until the liquid is gone..
- Turn off the heat and mix the sesame seed in..