Prawn and Pineapple Rice.
This Perfect Prawn and Pineapple Rice using 9 easy ingredients and 4 simple steps. Learn how to achieve it.
Ingredients of Prawn and Pineapple Rice
- You need 30 grams of Butter.
- It’s 45 mls. of Cooking Oil/ Olive Oil.
- It’s 500 mls (2 cups) of Basmati Rice.
- You need 420 grams of Prawns.
- Prepare 420 gram of Tin. Pineapple Chunks in Juice.
- You need 250 mls. (1 Cup) of Peas.
- Prepare 250 mls. (1 Cup) of Sweet Corn.
- Prepare 2 of Fish Stock Cubes.
- You need 750 mls. of Hot Water.
Prawn and Pineapple Rice step by step
- Put Oil and Butter into a Wok or large saucepan and heat gently. Add Rice and stir until golden brown..
- Add hot water and stick cubes, stir until dissolved..
- Then add Prawns, Pineapple, including juice!, Peas andSweet Corn..
- Bring to the boil, then turn down to a simmer. Stir gently until all liquid has bee absorbed by the rice. Enjoy!.