Mussels Shrimps with Egg Sour Fried Rice Noodles. Stir-frying dried rice noodles is much the same as stir-frying rice, in terms of the amount of oil, the seasonings, and the ingredients you want to add. Eggs, vegetables, ground meat – anything which can be parsed into little bits, works well for stir-frying with the noodles. Noodles with shrimps Rice noodles with prawns PAd Thai Pad thai Salt and pepper shrimp with snow peas Italian Tomato Bean Soup Lo mein Vietnamese vermicelli chicken and bamboo shoots soup Stir fried rice noodles with prawns and mussels.
Top with the cooked prawns and garnish with chopped spring onions. Rice noodles are such a fun change of pace from regular wheat noodles (and a great ingredient if you are gluten-free; check the packaging to make sure). Make sure not to over soak them in the hot water, or they will turn mushy. This Appetizing Mussels Shrimps with Egg Sour Fried Rice Noodles using 6 simple ingredients and 6 simple steps. This is guide how cook delicious meal.
Ingredients of Mussels Shrimps with Egg Sour Fried Rice Noodles
- It’s 3 of large mussels.
- You need 6 of shrimps.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 1 of rice noodles.
- It’s 1 tsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Curry powder.
You want to take them out when they are pliable, but still have some firmness. Egg fried rice noodles are quick to prepare using the easy Chinese dressing formula. The kitchen used to be a place that made my friend Jo a little My egg fried rice noodles is a down-to-earth dish. No fancy ingredients needed, no special techniques required, it's simple, fresh and flavoursome.
Mussels Shrimps with Egg Sour Fried Rice Noodles step by step
- Prepare all the ingredients at a dish.
- Add oil and fried the mussels firstly, and the add the shrimps.
- Add the curry powder with the water.
- Add the rice noodles to the pan and add the curry powder mixture to the rice noodles and mixed them together.
- Add the egg and mixed with the ingredients and fried the rice noodles. Add a bit water if the noodles is too dry.
- Mixed all the ingredients together and add the black pepper finally. The dish is ready to serve now. Enjoy :).
The rice noodles are stir-fried briefly until cooked and slightly char and then the egg gravy is cooked separately and then poured on top of the noodles. Have a taste and add more soy sauce to your taste. Laddle the pipping hot thick gravy over the noodles along with the greens, shrimp and mussels. These pan-fried rice noodles are wonderfully crispy on the outside. They taste fantastic with fried eggs and a bit of hot sauce.