Smoked Herring And Basil Tom Yum Fried Rice.
You can cook Smoked Herring And Basil Tom Yum Fried Rice using 11 simple ingredients and 2 easy steps. This is guide how cook that.
Ingredients of Smoked Herring And Basil Tom Yum Fried Rice
- It’s 1 can of smoked herring fillet.
- Prepare 3 cup of cooked white rice.
- It’s 2 cup of basil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of each Of Tom Yum paste and water.
- It’s of Pounded Paste.
- You need 3 of garlic.
- It’s 3 of small onion.
- You need 2 inch of ginger.
- Prepare of All Sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fish sauce.
Smoked Herring And Basil Tom Yum Fried Rice instructions
- With oil pan fry pounded garlic and onion and ginger with the smoked herring fillet till fragrant then add in the basil and mix well.
- Add in the cooked white rice with the light soy sauce and fish sauce and mix well then add in the Tom yum paste and some water and mix well for 2 more minutes.