Tuna poke with coconut rice and Bibb lettuce. Or Boston, or Bibb, or any of those tender head lettuces because they all look the dang same. Rinse rinse rinse, then pile a little bit of rice and tuna mixture into each cup, which. . . THEN, sprinkle the lettuce cuppies with the remaining cucumber.
They're having a moment right now, with poke restaurants popping up on every corner, but they're genuinely a cinch to whip up. Spicy Tuna Poke Bowls made with chunks of fresh tuna, avocado, cucumbers, spicy mayo, scallions cut on the bias served on a bed of steamed rice. In the past year or two, New York has exploded with poke bowl restaurants from the NYC to the end of Long Island. You can cook Tuna poke with coconut rice and Bibb lettuce using 13 easy ingredients and 3 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve delicious meal.
Ingredients of Tuna poke with coconut rice and Bibb lettuce
- You need 1 lb of sushi grade tuna.
- You need of Coconut rice(see my recipe).
- You need 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of seasons oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of chili oil.
- It’s 3 tbsp of ponzu sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves pressed.
- Prepare 3 of green onion (green part only, sliced on the bias.
- You need 2 tbsp of fine chopped cilantro (reserve 1 tbsp for finishing).
- You need of Crushed wasabi peas.
- You need of Diced avocado.
- You need of Lemon (half for the marinate and half for service).
But the great news, it's just as. Tuna and Salmon Poke BowlsGastro Senses. red chillies, pineapple, salad, rice wine vinegar, toasted sesame. This amazing dinner is a favorite! Reduce heat, cover saucepan, and simmer until rice is Just before serving, toss avocado into tuna mixture.
Tuna poke with coconut rice and Bibb lettuce step by step
- Mix all the ingredients except the wasabi peas, avocado and tuna and microwave for 30 seconds so the sugar melts, let cool..
- Slice the tuna into half inch pieces and add it to the bowl and mix well, let it marinate for at least an hour, preferably 2. stir every 30 minutes..
- Once it’s marinated fold in the diced avocado and serve it over the coconut rice and finish with toasted sesame seeds, lemon juice, wasabi peas and serve with Bibb lettuce.
Divide rice among bowls and top with tuna mixture, a dollop of spicy mayo, more sesame. How To Make Tuna Poke Bowls. To begin: In a medium bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, vegetable oil, sesame oil, honey, sambal oelek, ginger, and scallions. To serve, scoop rice into bowls, top with tuna poke. Delicious, easy, super nutritious AND so refreshing, this Poke Bowl is sure to become your favorite food item on the entire planet!