Shrimp Fried Rice. Vegetable Fried Rice Frittata – A fried rice and vegetable stir fry that's baked with creamy eggs! Hi I really enjoyed the Menu for Shrimp fried rice it was my first time it was good but I will do better Next. Classic Shrimp Fried Rice with fresh shrimp, rice, green onions, peas, carrots, and sesame oil.
People would order Shrimp Fried Rice by the quart, and it seemed like we were always. Fried Rice is our favorite way to use leftover rice. Shrimp Fried Rice – Why order take-out? You can have Shrimp Fried Rice using 12 simple ingredients and 4 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to cook that.
Ingredients of Shrimp Fried Rice
- You need 2 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 of plates cooked white rice (leftover rice, put in the refrigerator for a night, is recommended).
- Prepare 250 gr of shrimps, peeled and deveined.
- You need 50 gr of frozen peas.
- You need 50 gr of frozen corn.
- Prepare 1 of medium carrot, small diced.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt or to taste.
- You need 1/4 tsp of white pepper powder or to taste.
- It’s 2 stalks of green onions, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 Tbsp of sesame oil.
Ordinarily whenever I cook shrimp/prawns, I use fresh raw ones I peel myself. This is one of the rare. Spicy Shrimp Fried Rice made healthier using leftover cooked brown rice, a delicious whole grain This healthy shrimp fried rice def has some kick to it, and if you really like it hot feel free to add hot. This delectable shrimp dish is filled with color and taste that makes it vanish fast.
Shrimp Fried Rice step by step
- Heat the oil in the wok over medium-high heat. Sauté garlic until fragrant. Add carrot, corn, and peas. Keep stirring occasionally..
- Add shrimps and cook until the shrimps change color..
- Add rice. Then season with soy sauce, salt, and pepper. Test the taste..
- Add green onions and sesame oil to get the special smell of the sesame oil. Yum! 😋.
Our family of four can't get enough of it. Bacon adds crispness and a hint of heartiness. Shrimp fried rice is a one-pan wonder, full of plump shrimp, fluffy eggs, and toasty rice that can be adapted to your mood and the contents of your refrigerator. Plus, it's satisfying enough to be served. This easy shrimp fried rice is restaurant-quality (or better!).