Slight Spice Egg and Tuna Rice Bowl.
This Yummy Slight Spice Egg and Tuna Rice Bowl using 7 easy ingredients and 4 easy steps. Learn how to achieve that.
Ingredients of Slight Spice Egg and Tuna Rice Bowl
- Prepare 1 pack of or can of tuna (or any other single serving packaged protein like chicken or whatever. it can be flavored.. just use what’s around if you got it).
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1/2-1 cups of cooked rice (I used left over rice, you can also use instant rice. just whatever man like for real).
- You need 1 of pepper (jalapeño, Serrano.. A spicy pepper. Add to taste).
- It’s of Green or spring onion (add to taste).
- You need of Sriracha sauce (add to taste).
- Prepare of Soy sauce (Optional but recommended).
Slight Spice Egg and Tuna Rice Bowl step by step
- Heat up that left over rice in a microwave safe bowl. Could throw it in for a minute or so. It just needs to not be cold. Pro tip: add some splashes of water so it’s not brittle if you’re reheating old rice.
- Cook your eggs. In the picture mine are sunny side up and slightly burnt (sorry), but after a second attempt it wasn’t burnt and both ways were good. Do em how you like though. Once done, add your proteins (eggs, chicken, tuna, tofu, whatever) to the bowl..
- Add your flavor veggies. (If you have some leftover cooked veggies, throw them in there too if you like!) I cut up my pepper and scallion with some scissors over the bowl. Less to clean after, right?.
- Sauce it. Mix it. Enjoy! For the sauce I had my 2 suggestions, but you can add whatever else too (ketchup, mayo, goguchang, etc).