Fried Salmon with Garlic Rice. We grilled up some fresh salmon the other day and had just enough leftover to toss into this fried rice dish. With the egg, peas, onions, ginger, garlic, and bell pepper, it's a meal in itself! Chef Daddyy's Latest Meal Hot Off The Stove is This Wonderful Easy To Make Salmon Dish With A Side Of Fried Garlic Rice, And A Very Tasty Balsamic Topping.
Having the pans going hot and searing Liberally season and rub the prawns and salmon fillets with the stock powder and garlic powder to season. Pan Fried Honey Teriyaki Salmon FilletOh Snap! soy sauce, rice wine, ginger, salmon fillet, honey, potato starch. Salmon Fillet Wrapped in Phyllo PastryThe Taste Space. You can cook Fried Salmon with Garlic Rice using 13 easy ingredients and 10 simple steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fried Salmon with Garlic Rice
- You need 5 of Salmon fillets (skin on or off).
- You need 1 1/2 c of corn flour.
- It’s 1 tbsp of lemon pepper seasoning.
- It’s 1 cup of buttermilk.
- You need 2 tbsp of Whole grain mustard.
- Prepare of garlic rice.
- Prepare 1 oz of white wine.
- Prepare 1 1/2 c of uncooked rice.
- You need 3 of whole garlic cloves.
- It’s of Garlic oil.
- You need 1 qt of Heavy Cream.
- Prepare 1 1/2 c of baby spinach.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
Toss fried rice with the eggs. Remove the pan from the heat and add the soy sauce and lemon juice. Review Body: Yummy ginger and soy taste. I added jalapeños for a kick and more garlic and lime.
Fried Salmon with Garlic Rice step by step
- Mix mustard with buttermilk and marinate salmon for 30 mins to 1 hour..
- Season corn flour with lemon pepper seasoning.
- After marinating, dredge salmon in corn flour mixture..
- Shallow fry* in cast iron or dutch oven for 4 mins on presentation side then turn over and cook for an additional 2-3 mins. *shallow fry refers to the cooking procedure of frying in oil that isn't deep frying and isn't sauteeing..
- Drain on paper towels..
- In the meantime, while fish is marinating, saute rice in garlic oil and whole garlic cloves until toasty..
- Add water or chicken stock just to cover and reduce to a low simmer. Put a lid on and cook for 15 mins or until water is evaporated..
- In a saucepan, reduce heavy cream until thickened, add white wine and season with salt and pepper..
- Add spinach until it starts to wilt. Take cooked rice and add to cream sauce and fold together..
- Place fish on top of rice and serve. 😊.
Easy and delicious salmon fried rice recipe. Leftover rice, salted salmon, eggs and scallion cooked in a hot wok for a satisfying dinner. With just a handful of ingredients – leftover rice, salted salmon, eggs and scallions, you can cook up this delicious one-pan Salmon Fried Rice. This quick & easy salmon recipe is a tasty twist on classic Chinese-style egg fried rice. Visit Tesco Real Food for more fish recipes & Chinese recipes.