Shrimp broccoli & rice. Heat peanut oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to low; add chicken broth, soy sauce, oyster sauce, and ginger root to the garlic. First, prepare the shrimp and broccoli.
Better to take the shrimp out of the pan and set aside, then cook the broccoli. This is honey garlic shrimp is one of my favorite Asian dishes to make because it's super easy to put together in and is ready in no time. Toss in the onion and remaining ¼ teaspoon of salt and sauté for a few minutes until they begin to soften. You can cook Shrimp broccoli & rice using 6 easy ingredients and 8 simple steps. Learn how to cook that.
Ingredients of Shrimp broccoli & rice
- It’s 1 package of medium size frozen shrimp.
- It’s 1 package of frozen broccoli florets.
- It’s of and 1 package of frozen white rice.
- It’s of Lemon pepper.
- It’s of Garlic pepper.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of Butter about.
SHRIMP BROCCOLI is a healthy, quick, and easy to prepare vegetable dish. Shrimp and broccoli is sauteed in a savory sauce that consists of garlic, onion, oyster sauce and some other spices. Unlike a lot of other stir-fry recipes, Shrimp Broccoli Stir-Fry actually requires very few basic ingredients — shrimp (feel free to use fresh or frozen), broccoli florets, green onions, garlic, and fresh ginger (or substitute ground ginger if you prefer). The sauce is simply a mixture of soy sauce, rice vinegar, honey, and a few red pepper.
Shrimp broccoli & rice step by step
- If you have a wok pan heat till hot when right temp add 5 tbsp of butter..
- Open package of shrimp and dump in wok.let shrimp start sauteing until almost cooked..
- Then dump in broccoli florets..
- And dump in package or frozen white rice..
- At this time season with lemon pepper and your garlic pepper..
- Sautee for about 4 min medium high then turn down het and cover with lid and let steam until rice and broccoli are perfect constancy..
- Wich you don't want broccoli over cooked but a slight bite to it still and rice is just right.
- Turn off heat and eat.so simple😆.
In a small bowl add the honey, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, red pepper and mix until combined. Please try the garlic sauce to make this dish and many more. It's easy to make and tastes delicious. Add broccoli and shrimp and mushrooms. Mix in the cornstarch and water mixed in small bowl.