Hitsumabushi (Grilled Eel on Rice).
This Appetizing Hitsumabushi (Grilled Eel on Rice) using 10 simple ingredients and 9 easy steps. This is guide how cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Hitsumabushi (Grilled Eel on Rice)
- Prepare 2 of prices Kabayaki Eel.
- You need 2-4 tbsp of Sake (Japanese cooking wine).
- You need 3 cups of Rice.
- Prepare 1/2 bottle of Unagi-no-Tare (Marinate Sauce).
- Prepare As needed of Wasabi.
- It’s As needed of Spring onion.
- It’s As needed of Nori Sea Weed.
- You need 500 ml of Water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Japanese Soup Stock.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Soy Sauce.
Hitsumabushi (Grilled Eel on Rice) step by step
- Cook 3 cups of rice..
- Chopped spring onion. Cut the Nori seaweed into small thin pieces with kitchen scissors. Prepare the Wasabi..
- Make Ochazuke soup.Bring 500 ml of water to a boil and add the 1 tsp Japanese sauce stock and 1/2 tsp soy sauce. (Reheat just before eating.).
- Rinse the sauce on the surface of the eel with water. Wipe the Eel with kitchen towels..
- Place the crumpled aluminum foil on the frying pan and place the eel on it. (Cut eels according to the size of the frying pan.) Sprinkle 2 tbsp of sake, cover and steam over low heat for 4-5 minutes..
- Place the rice on a frying pan made from eel. (You don't have to wash the frying pan.) Sprinkle half bottle of Unagi-no-tare..
- Cut the steamed eel into 1cm width. Place all of RELS on the Rice..
- If you have a cooking burner, bake the eel surface to make it more delicious..
- You can enjoy three ways. 1st, you eat it just as it. 2nd, you can mix Spring onion, Nori seaweed and Wasabi. 3rd,, you rat it as Ochazuke..