Easy, Delicious & Spicy Mince and Vegetable Curry in a Frying Pan. Find simple recipes for appetizers, desserts, breakfast recipes, and more easy to make recipes. Get easy to make recipes from our Simple and Delicious Magazine. Explore hundreds of top-rated quick and easy recipes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner..
In a large bowl, combine the beef, egg, onion, milk and bread OR cracker crumbs. Eating healthy doesn't have to suck with these totally delish dinner ideas. Whether you love chicken, pasta or are gluten-free and vegetarian, these quick and easy recipes are the best ways to eat. This Yummy Easy, Delicious & Spicy Mince and Vegetable Curry in a Frying Pan using 18 easy ingredients and 8 easy steps. Learn how to achieve delicious meal.
Ingredients of Easy, Delicious & Spicy Mince and Vegetable Curry in a Frying Pan
- It’s 300 grams of Mixed beef and pork mince.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- You need 1 of Carrot.
- Prepare 1 of Zucchini (eggplant is also OK).
- You need 1 clove of Garlic.
- It’s 1 small of piece Ginger.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Red wine (sake is also OK).
- It’s 1 of Salt.
- It’s 1 of Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of to 11/2 tablespoons Curry powder (powdered).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Flour.
- It’s 2 tsp of Chinese chicken soup powder.
- You need 200 ml of Water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ★ Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ★ Ketchup.
- You need 1 tbsp of ★ Oyster sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of Milk.
- It’s 1 of ★Bay leaves (optional).
So if you are finding yourself craving a delicious cinnamon, sugar cheesecake, then you'll definitely want to try this out. The next time you have a major sweet tooth, just pull out this article. Carrots, onion, diced canned tomatoes, green beans, chicken broth, and fresh parsley combine to flavor this easy-to-make lamb stew, which feels so right in spring—but proves delicious and warming in fall and winter, too. With that in mind, be prepared to be amazed by the fact that healthy equals both delicious and EASY.
Easy, Delicious & Spicy Mince and Vegetable Curry in a Frying Pan step by step
- Chop the onion, carrot, garlic and ginger finely..
- Cut the zucchini (or eggplant) into 1 cm quarter rounds..
- Combine the ★..
- Heat oil in a frying pan and fry the garlic and ginger. After the aroma is released, add onion, carrot and zucchini (or eggplant) and fry..
- After the onion is softened, add the mince, break up lumps and stir. Add red wine, salt and pepper..
- Add curry powder and flour to Step 5 and stir. Add Chinese chicken stock powder, water and bay leaf..
- Stir in the ★ ingredients into Step 6 and add the milk after bringing to a boil. Stir, taste and adjust the flavour if necessary. Reduce the cooking liquid until it has almost gone. Stir occasionally..
- It's ready to serve..
I remember when I first started eating a healthy, balanced diet…My boyfriend was livid. Keep it easy with these simple but delicious recipes. From make-ahead lunches and midweek meals to fuss-free sides and moreish cakes, we've got everything you need. You don't have to drop major dough to make something delicious for dinner. We've got you covered for dinner every week of the year with these easy and cheap chicken, ground beef, and tilapia recipes.