Pork and Green Onion Shabu-shabu Nabe (Hot Pot).
This Delicious Pork and Green Onion Shabu-shabu Nabe (Hot Pot) using 13 simple ingredients and 4 easy steps. Here is how you cook delicious meal.
Ingredients of Pork and Green Onion Shabu-shabu Nabe (Hot Pot)
- Prepare of Ingredients to add to the hot pot.
- Prepare 3 of Green onions (use a soft variety if possible).
- You need 250 grams of Pork (thinly cut for shabu-shabu).
- Prepare 1 packages of Mixed mushrooms.
- It’s of Hot pot broth.
- Prepare 800 ml of Japanese soup stock (dashi).
- It’s 2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Chinese soup stock powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sake.
- You need of Seasonings for dipping (use as much as you like):.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt, yuzu pepper, etc.
- You need of Recommended "shime" (last ingredient added to nabe).
- You need 1 of enough for 1 serving Frozen udon noodles.
Pork and Green Onion Shabu-shabu Nabe (Hot Pot) instructions
- Diagonally slice the green onions into very fine slices and soak in cold water to make them crunchy. Break up the mushrooms..
- Put the hot pot broth in the earthenware pot and bring to a boil. Throw in the mushrooms first. Then cook the pieces of meat and green onions individually, swishing them in the broth with your chopsticks..
- Wrap lots of green onions with some mushrooms in a piece of pork, dip in the salt (I recommend using rock salt), yuzu pepper, kanzuri paste (Niigata-produced chili paste) or other seasonings, and enjoy..
- Add frozen udon noodles to the broth at the end of the meal. Season to taste with white sesame or yuzu pepper..