Spicy and Tasty Dandan Noodles without Soup.
You can have Spicy and Tasty Dandan Noodles without Soup using 16 easy ingredients and 10 simple steps. Here is how you achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of Spicy and Tasty Dandan Noodles without Soup
- You need 3 of portions Uncooked Chinese noodles.
- Prepare of Meat topping for 6 people.
- It’s 250 grams of [Pork mince, mixed mince or chicken mince].
- It’s 1/4 of [Chopped onion].
- You need 1 tsp of each [Grated garlic and ginger].
- You need 200 ml of [●Water].
- You need 2 tbsp of [●Tianmianjiang].
- It’s 1 tbsp of each [●Sake, soy sauce, sugar].
- You need of For the Dandan noodle base.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of [★Ra-yu].
- Prepare 2 tbsp of each [★Toasted white sesame seeds, sesame paste].
- It’s 1 tbsp of each [★Soy sauce, sugar, Chinese chicken stock powder].
- Prepare 1 tsp of each [★Oyster sauce, vinegar].
- Prepare 1/2 of to 1 teaspoon [★Doubanjiang].
- Prepare 10 of cm long [★Chopped Japanese leek].
- It’s 6 tbsp of [★Hot water].
Spicy and Tasty Dandan Noodles without Soup step by step
- To make the meat topping heat vegetable oil in a frying pan and fry the pork mince and onion over high heat..
- When it's golden brown and crumbly add the grated ginger and garlic. Fry until fragrant..
- Add the ● ingredients and stir over a high heat to reduce the liquid..
- When the liquid has reduced to 1/4 turn the heat off and transfer to a container..
- To make the Dandan noodle base mix the ★ ingredients well..
- Add the hot water and stir well..
- Cook the noodles in boiled water following the instructions on the back of the packet..
- Drain in a colander and rinse well with cold water. Drain the noodles well..
- Mix the noodles with the Dandan noodle base from Step 6 and it's done..
- Transfer to serving dishes. Garnish with chopped Japanese leek, drizzle with ra-yu or sprinkle with red chili flakes. I like softly-poached eggs or sansho powder as toppings too..