Easy Pad Ga Prao with Vegetables.
You can have Easy Pad Ga Prao with Vegetables using 19 simple ingredients and 9 simple steps. Learn how to cook delicious meal.
Ingredients of Easy Pad Ga Prao with Vegetables
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 1 clove of Garlic (finely chopped).
- It’s 1 of Red chilli (thinly sliced).
- It’s 200 grams of Mixed mince (or mince of any kind).
- You need 1/2 of Onion.
- You need 1/2 of Carrot.
- Prepare 1 of Aubergine.
- You need 2 of Green peppers.
- You need 1/4 of Red pepper (or yellow pepper).
- It’s 4 of Cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 6 of Basil leaves.
- Prepare of [ For the seasoning ingredients].
- Prepare 100 ml of Chinese chicken stock granules.
- You need 1 tbsp of Fish sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Oyster sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare of [Others].
- It’s 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
Easy Pad Ga Prao with Vegetables instructions
- Prepare the vegetables. Cut the onion, carrot and aubergine into 1-cm dices. Slice the green and red peppers thinly. Chop the garlic finely..
- I used mixed beef and pork mince. It's also delicious with chicken mince!.
- Combine the seasoning ingredients. Mix 1 teaspoon of chicken stock granules with 100 ml of water..
- Place the eggs and olive oil in a cold frying pan. Turn on the heat to medium..
- Once the egg whites start to set, cover with a lid and turn off the heat. Leave to stand for 2 minutes. Lift out the fried eggs and set aside. You can leave the oil in the frying pan!.
- Put the frying pan over a low heat. Add the red chilli and garlic to infuse the oil. Add more chilli if you like it hot..
- Turn up the heat and add the onion, mince, carrot and other vegetables in this order. Once the mince is cooked through, add the seasoning ingredients..
- Tear the basil leaves and add to the pan. Quarter half of the cherry tomatoes and add to the pan. Fry until the moisture has evaporated over a medium heat..
- Place the fried mince and eggs onto the hot rice. Garnish with the remaining cherry tomatoes and basil leaves (not listed in the ingredients)!.