Oyster Hot Pot Made with Hatcho Miso.
You can have Oyster Hot Pot Made with Hatcho Miso using 15 simple ingredients and 5 easy steps. This is guide how cook this tasty food.
Ingredients of Oyster Hot Pot Made with Hatcho Miso
- It’s of For broth:.
- You need 50 grams of Hatcho miso (or red miso).
- You need 100 grams of Awase miso.
- You need 2 tbsp of Clear sake.
- You need 2 tbsp of Mirin.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of The juice from grated ginger.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Ground sesame seeds.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s of Hot pot ingredients.
- Prepare 10 cm of Kombu for dashi stock.
- You need 400 grams of Oysters.
- It’s 2 of Japanese leek.
- It’s 8 slice of Chinese cabbage.
- Prepare 1 of Mixed mushrooms.
- It’s 1 block of Tofu.
Oyster Hot Pot Made with Hatcho Miso step by step
- Combine the miso ingredients well and smear it along the rim of the pot, add the kombu to the pot and enough water to fill it..
- Discard the green part from the Japanese leeks, cut in half lengthwise, grill for about 5 minutes to extract the flavor and sweetness, and chop..
- Add in the ingredients as you like to the pot aside from the oysters, turn on the heat, and cook for several minutes..
- Sprinkle the oysters with salt and lightly massage, wash well while changing the water several times, pat dry with a paper towel, and sprinkle with a bit of katakuriko..
- Add in the oysters once the test of the ingredients have stewed, and eat when they plump up. They taste delicious if you dab the ingredients with the miso paste along the rim of the pot..