Mapo Tofu-style Cellophane Noodles (Medium Spicy).
You can cook Mapo Tofu-style Cellophane Noodles (Medium Spicy) using 18 simple ingredients and 7 easy steps. Here is how you achieve delicious meal.
Ingredients of Mapo Tofu-style Cellophane Noodles (Medium Spicy)
- You need 100 grams of Cellophane noodles.
- You need 1 of clove's worth Garlic, finely chopped.
- You need 1 of thumptip's worth Ginger, finely chopped.
- You need 5 of cm's worth Japanese leek, finely chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of Doubanjiang.
- You need 1/2 bunch of Chinese garlic chives.
- Prepare 1 of as much (to taste) Wood ear mushrooms.
- You need 1 of Ra-yu.
- Prepare 1 of Katakuriko mixed with water.
- Prepare of Meat-miso.
- Prepare 200 grams of Ground pork.
- You need 2 tbsp of each Soy sauce, shaoxing wine.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Tianmianjiang.
- You need of Sauce.
- Prepare 300 ml of Chicken bone stock.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Oyster sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
Mapo Tofu-style Cellophane Noodles (Medium Spicy) step by step
- Make the meat-miso. Heat a pan or wok and stir fry the ground pork. When the pork is crispy, add the shaoxing wine and soy sauce, then add the tianmianjiang. Take the meat-miso out of the pan..
- Finely chop the garlic, ginger and leek. Rehydrate the wood ear mushrooms and slice into thin strips. Rehydrate the cellophane noodles by soaking them in plenty of boiling water for 5 minutes..
- Put 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil and the doubanjiang into a pan or wok and stir fry. Add the garlic and ginger and continue stir frying..
- When the pan is aromatic, add the chicken stock and the sauce ingredients..
- When the soup in the pan has reduced to about 1/4 its original volume, season with salt and pepper. Add the katakuriko and water, and the ra-yu..
- Add the Chinese chives, mix in quickly and the noodles are done..
- It's delicious served on top of rice for a filling meal..