Taiwanese Mixed Rice.
You can have Taiwanese Mixed Rice using 13 simple ingredients and 6 easy steps. Here is how you achieve delicious meal.
Ingredients of Taiwanese Mixed Rice
- Prepare 1 of bundle Chopped green onion.
- Prepare 1 of bundle Chinese chives (cut into 1 cm pieces).
- It’s 250 grams of Ground pork.
- It’s 1 of Yakiniku sauce.
- You need 1 of Finely grated bonito flakes.
- You need 1 of Toasted nori seaweed.
- Prepare 4 of Egg yolk.
- It’s 1 of Cooked rice.
- You need of Sauce for Topping.
- Prepare 50 ml of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 50 ml of Soy sauce.
- You need 50 ml of Mentsuyu.
- You need 1 of Doubanjiang.
Taiwanese Mixed Rice instructions
- Cut the Chinese chives into 1 cm pieces. Cut the green onion in the same manner. I bought pre-chopped onions..
- Cook the ground pork with the yakiniku sauce. You can make the taste as thick and rich as you want. For details, check out.
- Combine the sauce ingredients in a container..
- Put the rice in a bowl..
- Top the rice with the chopped onion, chives, meat, seaweed, bonito flakes, and egg yolk. It's done!.
- Stir and enjoy..