Taiwanese Mixed Noodles.
You can cook Taiwanese Mixed Noodles using 15 simple ingredients and 15 simple steps. This is guide how achieve that.
Ingredients of Taiwanese Mixed Noodles
- It’s of For the toppings.
- It’s 1 bunch of Chinese chives (cut into 1 cm lengths).
- Prepare 1 bunch of Green onion (finely sliced).
- It’s 1 of packet Toasted nori seaweed (torn to small squares).
- You need 1 of packet Powdered bonito.
- You need 4 of Egg yolks.
- You need of For Taiwanese-style mince.
- Prepare 250 grams of Minced pork.
- Prepare 1 of Yakiniku sauce (bottled).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Doubanjiang.
- It’s of For seasoning the noodles (for 1 portion).
- It’s 1 tbsp of Mentsuyu (2x concentrate).
- You need 1 tbsp of Sesame oil or vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- It’s 4 of portions Chinese noodles (thick ones are better).
Taiwanese Mixed Noodles step by step
- Slice the green onion and Chinese chives..
- Mix the pork mince with the doubanjiang and yakiniku sauce. Cook over medium heat. Check the seasoning and add more yakiniku sauce if necessary..
- Cook the noodles. Pour the sesame oil/vegetable oil, mentsuyu and soy sauce into an individual serving bowl..
- Drain the noodles and mix with the seasonings in the bowl..
- Top with the Chinese chives and green onion..
- Add the Taiwanese-style mince and nori seaweed. Sprinkle the nori seaweed evenly on top as the nori seaweed might be lumpy..
- Add plenty of powdered bonito and top with an egg yolk..
- When you eat it, mix everything well in the bowl. If some of the mince is left, add some rice and finish..
- I used these thick Chinese noodles. If you use thinner noodles, reduce the amount of the mentsuyu to 1/2 tablespoon as it might be too strong..
- Use fine-powdered bonito for okonomiyaki..
- I made this bottle with konbu, red chili and vinegar. At the restaurant, people add this to their rice if they want to personalize the taste. They also use this on deep-fried dishes or tofu..
- Store the leftover egg whites in containers in your freezer. Use them to make chiffon cakes or other dishes..
- Instead of the noodles, put some rice in the bowl with green onion, Chinese chives, mince, egg yolk, powdered bonito and nori seaweed..
- This is a Taiwanese-style mixed rice. It is tasty..
- Mix 50 ml each of soy sauce, mentsuyu and vegetable oil. Use this as a dressing..