Easy Seafood Doria in 10 Minutes.
You can cook Easy Seafood Doria in 10 Minutes using 11 easy ingredients and 4 simple steps. This is guide how cook this tasty food.
Ingredients of Easy Seafood Doria in 10 Minutes
- It’s 1 small of Onion.
- It’s 20 grams of Bacon (or char siu pork).
- It’s 1 bag of Frozen mixed seafood.
- It’s 400 ml of Milk.
- It’s 100 ml of Flour.
- It’s 30 grams of Butter.
- Prepare 2 of Soup stock cubes.
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of as required Melting cheese.
- You need 225 grams of Cold cooked rice.
- Prepare 1 of as required Fresh panko (optional).
Easy Seafood Doria in 10 Minutes step by step
- Slice the onion thinly. Cut the bacon into small pieces. Spread the rice evenly on a gratin dish..
- Heat some vegetable oil in a non-stick frying pan and sauté the onion until tender. Add the frozen seafood mix and continue to sauté. The frozen seafood mix doesn't have to be thawed completely at this point..
- Add the milk, flour, butter, and soup stock cubes (break roughly beforehand). Stir well. Cover with a lid and cook over medium heat for 3 to 4 minutes until thickened..
- The sauce should be thickened like this. Season with salt and pepper and pour the sauce over the rice in the gratin dish. Top with plenty of melting cheese and fresh panko (optional). Bake in an oven preheated to 200˚C for 5-10 minutes until golden brown on top..