This Tasty Lentil Soup using 16 easy ingredients and 6 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Lentil Soup
- It’s 40 grams of Lentils.
- Prepare 40 of to 50 grams Ground chicken.
- You need 200 ml of Water (for boiling the lentils).
- Prepare 200 ml of Dashi stock.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of ○ Sake.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of ○ Reduced sodium soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of ○ Mirin.
- Prepare 1 dash of of each Salt and pepper.
- It’s of vegetables.
- You need 2 of Button mushrooms.
- You need 1/2 of Carrot.
- It’s 1 of Brussels sprout.
- Prepare 6 of to 7 Green beans.
- You need 1 pinch of Parsley.
- Prepare 1 of Cauliflower (as desired).
- You need 1 box of Tomato, small.
Lentil Soup instructions
- Thoroughly rinse the lentils, then soak in water for 10 minutes. Season the ground chicken with salt, pepper, and sake..
- Prep the vegetables: Slice the mushrooms, rough chop the carrots, quarter the Brussels sprout and tomato, and diagonally slice the green beans in half. Cut the zucchini into 1 cm thick rounds..
- Drain the lentils, put in a small sauce pan, add the water for boiling, then cook for 10 minutes (first on medium until it boils, then reduce to a low-medium)..
- Put oil in a separate pot, then sauté the ground chicken. Add the lentils and the boiled water from the lentils. Add the mushroom and carrots, then add the Brussels sprout, cauliflower, and zucchini, cover with a lid, cook for 8 minutes on medium-low, then add the dashi stock..
- Once the soup comes to a boil, add the tomato and green beans..
- Add the ○ seasonings, then season with salt and pepper to taste. Transfer to serving dish, garnish with parsley, then serve..