Mixed seafood noodles. Beef, bok choy, cabbage, carrot, clams, dried anchovies, dried kelp, fish sauce, garlic, ginger, hot pepper flakes, jjajangmyeon noodles, large green onion, leek, mussels, onion, pork, salt, sesame oil, shrimp, squid, vegetable oil. Today I'm introducing you to jjamppong, a spicy noodle soup full of seafood, meat, and vegetables! Nissin Instant Cup Noodles Seafood and Curry Flavors, Forks Included For Your Convenient (Pack I love this noodle very much!
I don't unfortunately – it was in a noodle bar in the UK! Might try and put a recipe together myself though – if I do and it's a success I'll share it here Nourishing mixed seafood broth. Add the somen noodles, pak choy and all of the seafood. You can have Mixed seafood noodles using 14 easy ingredients and 4 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to cook this tasty food.
Ingredients of Mixed seafood noodles
- Prepare of water chestnuts 3, roughly chopped.
- It’s 1/2-1 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- It’s of ho fun noodles 250g, soaked and drained.
- You need 1-1 1/2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare of salt and ground white pepper.
- You need of raw king prawns 6, peeled and de-veined.
- You need of squid 1 medium (200g), cleaned and cut into strips.
- It’s of scallops 4 medium, out of their shells, cleaned and roes removed.
- It’s of Chinese fried fish balls 4 (optional).
- Prepare 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of groundnut oil.
- You need 200 ml of prawn-shell or fish stock.
- You need of sliced bamboo shoots 2 tbsp, drained.
- It’s of Chinese chilli oil to serve.
The Best Seafood Ramen Noodles Recipes on Yummly Korean Seafood Ramen, Instant Ramen Bowl Noodles, Eat Ramen Noodles Like An African. Mixed Seafood with Udon Noodle Soup. Stir Fried Flat Noodle with Beef, Chicken, Crab, Shrimp, Squid and Mixed Vegetables.
Mixed seafood noodles instructions
- Heat a wok over a high heat. Add a dash of oil and heat, then add the ho fun noodles and stir fry for a minute to cook them through, seasoning them with a little salt and pepper. Remove from the wok and leave to one side..
- Heat the wok again, adding another dash of oil. Stir fry the prawns, squid and scallops for 30 seconds. Add the fish balls, if using, along with the oyster sauce, soy sauce and stock, and cover, leaving everything to cook over a medium heat for 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Once the squid, prawns and scallops are just cooked through, remove the lid and taste, adjusting the seasoning as necessary..
- Stir in the bamboo shoots and water chestnuts and let them warm through for 1-2 minutes. Add the ho fun noodles and mix together gently, allowing the noodles to absorb the liquid but being careful not to overcook them..
- Finish with a dash of sesame oil sprinkled over to taste. Divide the seafood equally between the plates and serve with a little Chinese chilli oil on the side..
Jjamppong is a spicy Korean seafood noodle soup. Try this delicious and easy Jjamppong recipe that's authentic and tastes better than Korean restaurants. Jjamppong (Spicy mixed-up seafood noodle soup) recipe – Maangchi.com. Jjamppong is spicy seafood noodle soup. It's a popular Korean noodle dish.