Yum woon sen or grass noodles salad. Glass noodle salad is a staple dish in any Thai home, so it was one of the first things I made when I left Thailand and was homesick! Glass noodle salad has wonderfully bright flavours with lots of refreshing crunchy vegetables. Yum Woon Sen is a refreshing Thai Glass Noodle Salad with fresh chopped vegetables, herbs and a zingy Ginger Lime Dressing.
New and improved version of an old classic! Glass noodle salad is a staple dish in any Thai home, so it was one of the first things I made when I left. Unlike rice noodles, cellophane noodles have a smooth surface and mouth feel, springy in texture, and almost transparent (hence the name "glass" noodles) Many of my favorite Thai dishes are made with this type of noodles, and one of them is yum woon sen. This Delicious Yum woon sen or grass noodles salad using 13 simple ingredients and 4 easy steps. Here is how you cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Yum woon sen or grass noodles salad
- Prepare 50 gallon of of vermicelli noodle ,soaked and drain.
- You need 100 grams of of ground pork or more.
- It’s 100 grams of of mixed seafood.
- You need 1 of half tomato slice.
- It’s 1 of half cup of choped Chinese salary and coriander together.
- You need 1 of half slice of onion.
- It’s 2 of chopped thai chilies.
- Prepare 1 head of of pickle garlic chopped and 2ts of juice.
- It’s 2 tsp of of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of of sugar.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of of pork stock powder.
- You need 1 of the juice of half lime.
- It’s 3 of of lettuces leaves cut into bite side.
While you can easily get an order of yum. Thai Glass Noodle Salad (Yum Woon Sen). Satay Marion's Original Salad Dressings Japanese Style Ginger & Sesame Miso & Sesame Vinaigrette Thai Basil Lime & Coconut Thai Style Tamarind Vinaigrette Vietnamese Style. Yum Woon Sen or bean thread noodles salad is a popular dish in both inside and You can adjust Yum Woon Sen to have more or less ingredients.
Yum woon sen or grass noodles salad step by step
- Boil water add ground pork bring to boil, add grass noodles and mixed seafood and let boil for 2minutes then run through cool water drian and set aside.
- In the mixing bowl mix lettuces, onion, tomato, chilies and chopped pickle garlic with juice.
- Add pork stock powder, fish sauce, sugar and lime juice, mixed well..
- Add drain grass noodles, pork, seafood and chopped salary and coriander then stir to get all the flavor together..
Many people like to add Clear noodles are also known as glass noodles, cellophane noodles, silver noodles. This salad is a perk me up for your taste buds. I mean warm noodles, vibrant vegetables and a fresh and delicious dressing with the crunch f. Come to think of it, this Thai Glass Noodle Salad is the perfect example of how the Thais can harmoniously combine flavors. I really enjoy their yum woon sen, which you'll also see cooked on the street too and you will see the cook stand behind a wok and cook this dish to order.