Turkey noodle stir-fry.
This Yummy Turkey noodle stir-fry using 10 simple ingredients and 6 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to cook delicious meal.
Ingredients of Turkey noodle stir-fry
- Prepare 300 grams of dried rice noodles (I use brown rice noodles).
- You need 1 of brown/cooking onion, diced.
- Prepare 2 tsp of finely grated ginger.
- It’s 500 grams of turkey mince. You can also use chicken or pork mince.
- You need 500 grams of frozen mixed vegetables, thawed. I used a carrot, broccoli, sugar snap pea mix.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chinese five spice.
- Prepare 1 of or more red chillies, finely sliced.
- It’s 1/4 cup of fresh coriander, finely chopped.
Turkey noodle stir-fry instructions
- Cook noodles in a saucepan of boiling water for 5 mins. Drain after the 5 mins.
- Heat a wok or large frying pan and add oil. Swirl to coat wok and add onion and ginger. Stir fry for 2 mins or until tender.
- Add mince to wok, break up lumps as you stir for five minutes or until mince is brown..
- Add vegetables, oyster sauce, soy sauce and five spice, stirring for another 2 minutes..
- Snip drained noodles to shorten, add to wok with chilli and coriander, tossing to combine..
- You can serve on top of rice if you wish. Serve and garnish with coriander leaves.