My lovely tasty Fish Soup 😉.
You can have My lovely tasty Fish Soup 😉 using 17 easy ingredients and 7 easy steps. This is guide how achieve it.
Ingredients of My lovely tasty Fish Soup 😉
- Prepare 2 medium of Sweet Potatoes.
- You need 5 of Hard Boiled Eggs.
- It’s 1/4 cup of boiling water.
- It’s 6 of white fish fillets, frozen.
- You need 1 cup of mussels or your choice of mixed fish.
- It’s 1 cup of Prawns.
- It’s 1 cup of Sweetcorn.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Broad beans.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sweet Peas.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of White wine vinegar.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of fish sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of Dijon Mustard.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Single Cream.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cajun spice or chili.
My lovely tasty Fish Soup 😉 step by step
- Cut up potatoes cubed, and put in a saucepan and boil for 10-15 mins. Also put Eggs in to hard boil..
- In a large pan, put in frozen fish, break it into chunks and add water. Bring to the boil and cover and simmer for 5 mins. Add other fish/mussels/prawns and cover carry on simmering..
- Add the sweetcorn, broad beans and sweet peas mix well return the lid bring to the boil and simmer for a further 5 mins..
- Add the salt, pepper, white wine vinegar, lemon juice and mix well. Add fish sauce and mix well, then add Dijon mustard and mix. Take it off the gas, or electric and transfer into a oven dish..
- Now add the potatoes, leave to cool for 5 mins then add and stir in cream gently, not to break up the fish too much..
- Also add the cajun spice or a little chili spice to heighten the flavour. Then slice the hard boiled eggs and place them all over the top and sprinkle a little black pepper over the eggs and salt if you like..
- Lastley put it in the oven (150°C or gas mark 6) for 20 mins or until bubbling hot. . Serve with lovely hot crusty bread, french sticks or the likes. Cover with foil as you don't want to burn the eggs..