Stirfry mixed vegetables with chanterelle. This Chinese mixed vegetable stir-fry combines the classic Chinese flavours with fresh, crunchy vegetables. It is the perfect side dish for any oriental meal, but can also be a standalone vegan dish. I recently served this as a side for Mongolian lamb, and it was.
Stir-frying adds a whole new dimension to your plain vegetables, only if you do it right. In this article, I want to explain how to prepare Chinese vegetable stir fry in detail. Heat the oil in a stir-fry pan. This Yummy Stirfry mixed vegetables with chanterelle using 9 easy ingredients and 3 simple steps. Here is how you achieve yummy food.
Ingredients of Stirfry mixed vegetables with chanterelle
- Prepare 1 tsp of of chopped garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of of oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of of Chinese cabbage, cut ruply.
- You need 1 of half carrot slice.
- You need 1 cup of together of broccoli and cauliflower.
- It’s 200 grams of of chanterelle.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of of chicken stock.
Add the garlic and sauté over low heat for a minute or so. Add all the vegetables, and turn up the heat. This quick and easy version of Chap Chai (Stir Fry Mixed Vegetables) is suitable for every day or festive occasions. I just love the explosion of color on the plate.
Stirfry mixed vegetables with chanterelle step by step
- Add oil in frying pan stir in garlic and mushrooms.
- Add cauliflower and broccoli then in go the carrot then add chicken stock cover for 3 minutes..
- Add cabbage and oyster sauce mix together and add sugar..
It actually makes vegetables look yummy. Not to mention the variety of textures there are: the soft sponginess of mushrooms, crisp broccoli florets, ridged baby. How is this mixed vegetable stir fry made? Drain and transfer to a wok. Stir fry for a couple of minutes with a little bit of fragrant sesame oil and garlic to give it flavor.