My Garlic and Lemon peppered fish Soup. 😌.
This Delicious My Garlic and Lemon peppered fish Soup. 😌 using 16 easy ingredients and 9 easy steps. Learn how to cook it.
Ingredients of My Garlic and Lemon peppered fish Soup. 😌
- Prepare 1 tsp of butter.
- Prepare 2 clove of Garlic Crushed.
- You need 3 of white fish fillets of your choice.
- It’s 3 of Carrots cut into big chunks.
- It’s 1 of Red Onion chopped chunky.
- It’s 6 of small new potatoes, whole.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Black Pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of lemon juice or 1 whole lemon squeezed.
- You need 1 of vegetable boulion or cube.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sweet frozen peas.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of frozen sweetcorn.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Worsestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt to taste.
- You need 1/4 cup of double cream.
- You need 4 of hard boiled eggs sliced.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of boiling water.
My Garlic and Lemon peppered fish Soup. 😌 instructions
- Boil the eggs..
- Melt the butter in a large frypan or wok, add the crushed garlic fry for 1 min.
- Add the fish, prawns veg and lemon juice stir in.
- Add the boiling water, then stir in the veg cube or boullion.
- Add the pepper, worcestershire sauce and salt and stir, place lid and simmer for 20 mins.
- Add the double cream and stir it will thicken..
- Add to a serving dish.
- Slice the hard boiled eggs and arrange them accross the top of the fish stew.
- Serve immediatley.