Cauliflower Fried Rice- Chinese Style. Learn how to cook cauliflower fried rice, a great Chinese style vegetarian recipe. My name is Xiao Wei and my goal is to make. Chinese Cauliflower Stir Fry (干锅菜花) – These crunchy cauliflower bites are cooked in a numbing spicy sauce that is so rich.
Chinese fried rice- light soy sauce and dark soy sauce are used. Some chefs prefer just a pinch of salt to keep the bright color of the rice. We use cauliflower rice instead of real rice due to the high carb count in rice. This Appetizing Cauliflower Fried Rice- Chinese Style using 10 easy ingredients and 11 simple steps. Learn how to cook delicious meal.
Ingredients of Cauliflower Fried Rice- Chinese Style
- Prepare 1/2 head of cauliflower.
- It’s 1 cup of mixed vegetables.
- It’s 1 large of shallot/ onion.
- You need 5 medium of prawns.
- You need 2 large of eggs.
- You need 3 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of rice wine.
Could you help me perfect the fried cauliflower rice? This Chinese-style cauliflower fried rice is a healthy, low-carb dish that's hearty enough to serve as a main course. Add the peas and carrots and continue cooking until the cauliflower "rice" is tender-crisp and the vegetables are warmed through, a few minutes. Cauliflower fried rice puts a healthy spin on a classic Chinese stir fry recipe.
Cauliflower Fried Rice- Chinese Style step by step
- Preparation: Finely chop garlic and shallots. Marinate prawns with 1 tablespoon rice wine and 1 tablespoon light soy sauce. Beat 2 eggs with a dash of salt and set aside..
- Put 1/2 head of cauliflower into the food processor and pulse into rice-like shape..
- Heat the wok with vegetable oil..
- Sautee chopped garlic and shallots until slightly browned..
- Put in prawns and stir fry for 1 minute..
- Put in mixed vegetables and continue stir frying..
- Pour in the cauliflower and stir fry evenly. Add 1/2 cup of chicken broth and stir evenly..
- Cover the wok with cover for 2 minutes..
- Create a hole in the middle of the cauliflower mixture. Put in some oil and pour in eggs mixture..
- Stir fry to evenly distribute the eggs with the cauliflower rice. Add salt to taste..
- Dish out and it's ready to be served..
It's made from cauliflower rice, various vegetables, and eggs, then tossed in sesame oil and tamari (or coconut aminos). Enjoy this low-carb favorite for a quick and easy weeknight meal! Try this Chinese Fried Cauliflower Rice recipe, or contribute your own. When onions are translucent add the riced cauliflower, peas and carrots, seasoning, and sesame seed oil. Add the remaining ingredients, starting with the "rice" cauliflower, then the eggs and peas and stir it all up.