Har Lok (Cantonese prawn style).
You can cook Har Lok (Cantonese prawn style) using 11 simple ingredients and 3 easy steps. Learn how to cook yummy food.
Ingredients of Har Lok (Cantonese prawn style)
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- You need 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce.
- You need 2 tablespoon of fish sauce.
- Prepare of Prawn.
- You need of Leek.
- It’s of Chili pepper.
- It’s of Fried chili (optional if u want it spicy).
- It’s of Red onion.
- It’s of Garlic.
- Prepare of Ginger.
- You need of Black pepper (I have mixed it in the sauces).
Har Lok (Cantonese prawn style) instructions
- Prepare all your ingredients as below.
- Fry your prawn first and put aside. Then fry your ginger,garlic,red onion and fry chilies also leek.As below in the picture.Then add in your sauces and abit of water..
- Leave it for about 3-4 minutes medium heat. And then add in your prawn And big red chilies.Stir well and leave it about 2-3 minutes. There you are done and ready to serve. Always remember to keep taste on your gravy,if you fee its taste not according to your liking you can always add bit of this and that.Happy try….