Creamy Mentaiko Omurice.
This Tasty Creamy Mentaiko Omurice using 20 easy ingredients and 6 easy steps. Learn how to cook this tasty food.
Ingredients of Creamy Mentaiko Omurice
- You need of For the buttered rice:.
- Prepare 360 ml of Uncooked white rice.
- You need 4 of rashers Bacon.
- Prepare 1/4 of Minced onion.
- It’s 1 of Soup stock cube.
- Prepare 1 small of amout Garlic powder.
- Prepare 10 grams of Butter (for finishing).
- Prepare of For the omelette (1 serving):.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Milk.
- Prepare of For mentaiko cream sauce:.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Flour.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 2 of sacs Mentaiko.
- You need 200 ml of Milk.
- You need 1 dash of Kombu tea (powdered).
- It’s 1 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- You need of For Toppings:.
- You need 1/2 of Mentaiko.
- It’s 1 of Shredded nori seaweed.
Creamy Mentaiko Omurice step by step
- Rinse the rice and pour the water up to the 2 rice cooker cup line. Add the soup stock cube, garlic powder, finely chopped bacon and minced onion on top. Turn the rice cooker on to cook..
- Meanwhile, make the mentaiko cream sauce. Heat the butter in a saucepan, and mix in the flour over a low heat. Once mixed well, start adding in the milk little by little to thicken..
- Add the mentaiko and combine well. Season with mayonnaise and kombu tea powder while tasting..
- When the rice is cooked, add the butter and mix. Transfer the rice on to each serving plate. Crack the eggs and mix with milk for the omelette..
- Heat a generous amount of oil or butter (not listed) in a frying pan and pour the egg mixture in. Cook over high heat and mix in a circular motions with chopsticks. When the egg starts to set, turn off the heat..
- Carefully slide the omelette over the rice and pour the mentaiko cream sauce over the top. Garnish with mentaiko and shredded nori seaweed and it's done!.