Buttered Potato and Corn Miso Soup.
You can have Buttered Potato and Corn Miso Soup using 7 simple ingredients and 5 easy steps. Learn how to cook it.
Ingredients of Buttered Potato and Corn Miso Soup
- It’s 1 of Potato.
- It’s 1 slice of Bacon.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Corn kernels.
- You need 1 bag of Powdered dashi bag (see Hints).
- It’s 450 ml of Water.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Miso.
- You need 1 dash of Butter.
Buttered Potato and Corn Miso Soup instructions
- Peel the potato and cut into 2 cm dice. Put into a bowl of water. Cut the bacon into 2 cm wide pieces..
- Put 450 ml of water, the potato and dashi bag in a pan over high heat. When it comes to a boil, lower the heat to medium and take out the dashi bag..
- When the potatoes have almost cooked through, add the bacon and corn. When the potatoes have become soft, turn off the heat..
- Dissolve in the miso. Heat up over low heat just before serving. Be careful not to let it come to a boil..
- Add a small amount of butter on top just before serving. It will melt right away, but the flavor and fragrance will permeate the soup..