Sakura-Colored Buttered Potatoes.
This Perfect Sakura-Colored Buttered Potatoes using 4 easy ingredients and 4 easy steps. Here is how you cook delicious meal.
Ingredients of Sakura-Colored Buttered Potatoes
- You need 2 of meduim size Potatoes (I used the Kita-akari variety).
- It’s 2 tbsp of Dried sakura shrimp.
- Prepare 1 of one pat Butter.
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper.
Sakura-Colored Buttered Potatoes instructions
- Put dried sakura shrimp in a small grinding bowl (you can purchase them at dollar stores in Japan) and grind them into fine pieces..
- Skin the potatoes and cut them into bite-sized pieces. Briefly soak in water. Blot excess moisture, wrap in plastic wrap,and microwave for about 3 minutes..
- Put butter in a frying pan. Add the potatoes and lightly stir fry. Let the butter soak into the potatoes..
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve on a plate. Sprinkle dried sakura shrimp and it's done! Enjoy these as a snack with someone special..