Creamy yummy buttered fish. On The Menu Recipes Yummy Columns. Beer battered tilapia fish and chips. Take fish from oil once it's done and place on a paper towel to drain the excess oil.
Watch this video to learn how to make it. Separate the buttermilk from the solids and reserve it to use in other recipes. See more ideas about Butter recipe, Flavored butter, Yummy. You can have Creamy yummy buttered fish using 12 simple ingredients and 8 easy steps. Here is how you cook yummy food.
Ingredients of Creamy yummy buttered fish
- You need 3/4 of Clover fresh cream bottle.
- It’s 2 of heaped spoons of tangy mayonnaise.
- You need of Heaped tbsp sweet chilli sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of Rama original butter.
- It’s 1/3 of onion chopped.
- It’s 1/5 of green pepper chopped.
- Prepare 1 of big garlic clove chopped.
- It’s of Heaped tspn auromat.
- It’s 1/2 of tspn freshly ground pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of grated medium fat hard cheese.
- You need 4 of petite I&J hake fish.
- Prepare of The juice of 1 small lime.
Flavored butter, aka compound butter, is an amazing low-carb condiment and perfect for those following the Creamy, sweet, unbelievable maple butter with a heavy touch of cinnamon. A twist on the popular Butter Chicken, these bite size morsels are perfect for game night, snacking or your next soiree. Ground chicken is flavoured with spices like Tandoori Masala and tossed in a mellow buttery sauce. Includes extra for dipping(and double dipping).
Creamy yummy buttered fish instructions
- These are the ingredients I used for my fish.
- Switch on stove top on medium heat. Put butter in non-stick frying pan. Fry onion and green pepper and when they are almost golden, add the chopped garlic and fry for a further minute.
- Add the fresh cream to your fried onion green pepper and garlic, stir and leave for a minute. Add the mayonnaise, stir and leave for another minute. Add the sweet chilli sauce, stir and leave for another minute. Add the auromate and freshly ground pepper and leave for another minute. This creates your sauce for the fish.
- Sqeeze the juice of 1 small lime into your sauce and leave to saute for 2 minutes. Thereafter put pan with sauce aside..
- In a casserole fit for oven use, put your 4 hake fillets and pour your creamy sauce over the fillets. Let your fish in sauce marinate for about 15 minutes.
- Pre heat oven to 180 degrees. Put your fish in casserole in the oven and bake for 10 minutes. Turn the fish and try to pour the sauce that is already in casserole over the fish again. Pour ur grated cheese evenly over the fish and bake for another 5 minutes..
- Transfer the fish and sauce into a serving dish..
- The food is served with mash & green beans as well as left over french stir-fry chakalaka 😋.
Easy to make and can prep ahead. Garlic Butter Fish – crispy and delicious pan-fried fish fillet with garlic butter sauce. Serve alone or with pasta for a wholesome dinner. I just discovered your website yesterday and made this! Also made the marinated tomatoes, which were also so yummy!