You can have Buttered Scallops using 6 simple ingredients and 2 simple steps. Here is how you achieve delicious meal.
Ingredients of Buttered Scallops
- You need 6 of Scallops (up to 8, depending on size).
- Prepare 1 dash of of each Salt and black pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sake.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
Buttered Scallops instructions
- Drain the scallops and pat dry. Cook in a pan with vegetable oil. Season with salt, pepper, and sake, cover with a lid and steam for a bit..
- Drizzle soy sauce and coat the scallops. Melt butter in the pan and coat the scallops in that too. Sprinkle black pepper to taste..