Garlic Buttered Prawns & Chicken Salad.
You can have Garlic Buttered Prawns & Chicken Salad using 10 easy ingredients and 9 simple steps. Here is how you achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of Garlic Buttered Prawns & Chicken Salad
- Prepare 200 g of king prawns cooked or uncooked.
- You need of Just a cup full of cooked Chicken cut into bite size pieces.
- You need 1 tbls of Butter.
- Prepare 2 Cloves of Garlic crushed.
- You need 1 Handful of mixed lettuce.
- Prepare 1 handful of Spinach.
- It’s 4 of tomatoes quartered.
- Prepare 6 of thick slices Cucumber quartered.
- You need 1/4 of of Sweet pepper cut chunky.
- You need to taste of Salt & Pepper.
Garlic Buttered Prawns & Chicken Salad step by step
- Cook the prawns if uncooked also the chicken pieces.
- In a frying pan melt the butter add the crushed garlic and then add the prawns and chicken and fry for 5 minutes..
- All cooked in butter.
- Then arrange the salad into a bowl and add all the chopped salad with a space in the middle for the chicken and prawns.
- All added.
- Add the salt and pepperon top.
- Serve chilled or warm..