English Muffin Tuna Melt.
This Yummy English Muffin Tuna Melt using 13 simple ingredients and 3 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve yummy food.
Ingredients of English Muffin Tuna Melt
- It’s 2 of English muffins split and toasted and lightly buttered.
- It’s 1 of 5 ounce can tuna, drained I used white albacore.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of finely chopped onion.
- You need 2 tbsp of finely chopped celery.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of mayonnaise, more if you like it really creamy.
- You need 1 tsp of fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of dijon mustard.
- You need 4 slice of of fresh tomato.
- Prepare 4 slice of sharp cheddar cheese-or cheese you like.
- You need 4 slice of pepper jack cheese- or cheese you like.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded lettece for garnish.
English Muffin Tuna Melt step by step
- Preheat broiler in your oven..
- In a bowl combine tuna with all ingredients except tomato, cheese and lettece, mix well to combine..
- Evenly divide tuna salad on toasted english muffins, top each muffin with a slice of tomato, top tomato with a slice of cheddar and pepper jack cheese. Place under broiler to melt cheese, serve hot sprinkledwith shredded lettece..