Baked Pork Belly In Abalone Scallop Sauce.
This Delicious Baked Pork Belly In Abalone Scallop Sauce using 7 easy ingredients and 6 simple steps. Learn how to cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Baked Pork Belly In Abalone Scallop Sauce
- You need 4 Strip of Pork Belly.
- It’s 8 tbsp of Abalone Scallop sauce.
- It’s of season with salt and pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of abalone scallop sauce.
- You need 1 of toasted buttered bread.
- Prepare 1 of Apple.
Baked Pork Belly In Abalone Scallop Sauce instructions
- Season the Pork Belly with salt and pepper then layer it on a lightly oil baking tray.
- Apply generously the abalone scallop sauce on both side.
- Bake it at 220 for 20 minutes then lower to 180 for For 45 minutes to 1 hours or longer depending on the thickness of the porkbelly.
- After 1/2 hour turn it over and continues to bake it for another 1/2 hour.
- Once done, trim away the skin and slice it into bite size.
- I melted some the butter and the heated up the scallop sauce separately and drizzle on the open sandwich and enjoy my lunch.