Baked Tilapia and Buttered Shrimp.
This Perfect Baked Tilapia and Buttered Shrimp using 7 easy ingredients and 7 simple steps. Learn how to cook delicious meal.
Ingredients of Baked Tilapia and Buttered Shrimp
- Prepare 6 packages of Talipia, singles.
- It’s 1 packages of Shrimp.
- It’s 1 slice of bell pepper chopped.
- It’s 1 slice of onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of parsley.
- You need 1 slice of butter stick.
- You need 2 tsp of Lemon Pepper.
Baked Tilapia and Buttered Shrimp instructions
- Preheat oven 400°F.
- In Medium pan, Sautee the onions, bell pepper 3 slices of butter and set aside.
- Place Tilapia in baking pan and sprinkle, lemon pepper, sauteed onions, bell peppers and juices in pan.
- Add 3 slices of butter in baking pan w/ Talipia and cover with foil.
- Place Talipia in oven, let it cook until Talipia is half way done, then sprinkle parsley, n place back in oven..
- In same pan of the onions and bell peppers, Sautee shrimp in 2 slices of butter.
- Once Talipia is finish u can enjoy!!!.