Buttered Prawn Asian Style.
This Delicious Buttered Prawn Asian Style using 10 simple ingredients and 4 easy steps. Learn how to cook that.
Ingredients of Buttered Prawn Asian Style
- You need 300 grams of Prawn.
- It’s 4 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 20 of small curry leaf.
- It’s 10 of small chili (bird eye chili).
- Prepare 400 grams of evaporated milk.
- Prepare of marinate.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of each salt and pepper.
- It’s of seasoning.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
Buttered Prawn Asian Style step by step
- Trim and devein prawn then marinate for 2 minute set aside.
- With oil deep fry prawn for 2 to 3 minute and set aside.
- Melt butter in pan then add evaporated milk in low heat stir till bubble and turning sand like.
- Add curry leaf and small chili fry for half a minute then add cook prawn and seasoning gently mix well till totally dry about 3 minute.