Spicy Garlic Buttered Shrimp And Egg Sandwich.
This Delicious Spicy Garlic Buttered Shrimp And Egg Sandwich using 13 easy ingredients and 6 simple steps. Learn how to achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy Garlic Buttered Shrimp And Egg Sandwich
- It’s of TOASTED BREAD.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 2 slice of bread.
- It’s of SPICY GARLIC BUTTERED SAUCE.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sweet papprika.
- You need 6 1/2 tsp of fine chili powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of dice garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 4 large of drunken spicy shrimp or raw shrimp.
- Prepare of WASABI MAYONAISE.
- You need 2 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 tsp of wasabi paste.
- Prepare 1 large of egg.
Spicy Garlic Buttered Shrimp And Egg Sandwich instructions
- (OPTIONAL)…..Prepare the drunken spicy garlic shrimp as attachment showed below then deshelled….(ANOTHER OPTION) You used raw shrimp by melting the butter then add dice garlic with shrimp till its no longer pink then add in fine chili powder and sweet papprika and mix vigorously and off heat and set aside https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/341835-drunken-spicy-garlic-shrimp.
- Butter and Toast the bread then set aside ,mix the mayonaise with wasabi paste and set aside too.
- Pan fried an egg but egg yolk still runny (optional )off heat and set aside.
- TOP SERVE ,,SPREAD WASABI MAYONAISE ON BREAD THEN LAYER SALAD ON BREAD THEN TOMATO SLICE THEN FRIED EGG AND SPICY GARLIC BUTTERED SHRIMP SERVE AS OPEN FACED OR SERVE AS SANDWICH.
- OPEN FACED SPICY GARLI BUTTERED SHRIMP AND EGG SANDWICH.
- BELOW,ARE FEW,SANDWICH RECIPES,I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/357979-peanut-butter-and-cream-chesse-pretzel-sandwich https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/359046-sardine-in-wasabi-mayonnaise-bun https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/369070-sweet-sausage-and-onion-sandwich https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/443712-salmon-spread-sandwich https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/353747-ham-and-swee-onion-sandwich https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/344808-apple-sandwich-with-avocado-and-blueberry-cream-cheese https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/343401-ham-and-egg-sandwich https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/347721-baked-ham-and-egg-breakfast https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/364919-spinach-and-avocado-sandwich https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338672-chicken-ciabatta-sandwich https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338528-bacon-and-egg-burger https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/351472-pizza-sandwich https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/412928-fried-egg-sandwich https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/337081-turkey-ham-and-pineapple-scrumble-egg-sandwich https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/408168-ham-and-cheese-sandwich https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/408214-ham-and-cheese-with-carrot-sandwich https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/335957-peach-and-cheese-sandwich https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/368349-black-pepper-roasted-pork-and-egg-sandwich https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/404505-vegan-salad-sandwich https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/335298-lg-double-cheese-chicken-sandwich https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/367540-fried-egg-and-yogurt-sandwich https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/368882-egg-burger-sandwich https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338681-egg-sandwich-diet-breakfast.