Grilled Chilli Buttered Scallops.
This Appetizing Grilled Chilli Buttered Scallops using 7 simple ingredients and 4 easy steps. Learn how to achieve it.
Ingredients of Grilled Chilli Buttered Scallops
- Prepare 1/2 stick of Salted butter.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Olive oil.
- Prepare 3 cloves of Minced garlic.
- It’s 3 of Chilli peppers.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of Grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 kg of fresh scallops.
Grilled Chilli Buttered Scallops instructions
- Defrost scallops from freezer. Thaw the innards and keep the muscle intact. Wash with cold water. Concentrate on the dark parts of the muscle and the shell to completely remove dirt..
- Prepare chilli butter sauce. On a pan, add olive oil, garlic and minced chilli peppers. Saute until lightly brown. Add 1/2 stick of butter on low heat. Add pinch of salt and lots of pepper. Stir. Taste. Set aside..
- Prepare the griller. Place 6-8 scallops on the pan. Put a little bit of salt on each scallops and drizzle olive oil. Grill for about 3-4 minutes on each side. Add the chilli butter sauce. Add parmesan cheese in the last second to melt on top..
- Bon appétit!.