Sardine And Cucumber On Buttered Pita Bread.
You can cook Sardine And Cucumber On Buttered Pita Bread using 6 easy ingredients and 5 simple steps. This is guide how achieve delicious meal.
Ingredients of Sardine And Cucumber On Buttered Pita Bread
- It’s of I canned of sardine in tomato sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of peri peri Chili sauce (optional add on).
- Prepare 3 of pita bread.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of soft butter.
- It’s 1 of cucumber thinly slice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of light soy sauce.
Sardine And Cucumber On Buttered Pita Bread step by step
- Steam for about 10 minutes the sardine with its tomato sauce and add in the light soy sauce and peri peri Chili sauce for spicy lover (optional).
- Butter the pita bread and toast it.
- Thinly slice cucumber with a slicer.
- Once sardine is ready remove the sardine and mash it up with a fork.
- To serve simply assemble the cucumber first then the mash up sardine then drizzle generously the sardine tomato Chili sauce and enjoy.